WELCOME TO THE INTERNET RESOURCE PAGE
The following sites will take you to some interest math web sites. Explore and have fun.
Click Here To Report Dead Links Click Here To Submit a New Link
- The publisher of your textbook often provides extra help. Check out some of the links below.
- S.O.S MATHEMATTICS THIS HAS IT ALL. "Has that math test made you hopping mad? Go here for practice exams, math links and lessons on everything from fractions to calculus."
- Surf the web for other on-line help, mail lists, practice tests, and other material. Here are some sites found on yahoo:
BEAUTIFUL MATHEMATICS (The intriguing world of Fractals)
- Mrs. Glosser's Math Goodies - free educational web site featuring interactive math lessons with a problem-solving approach.
- Erich's Packing Center - packing geometric shapes into other geometric shapes: circles in triangles, circles in circles, and much more, plus combinatorial geometry problems.
- Native American Geometry - a physical, proportional geometry that originates from the simple circle. Art and mathematics seamlessly integrated in Nature's geometry, emphasizing multiple intelligences and multi-cultural instruction.
- Visual Dictionary of Special Plane Curves - including description, history, formulas, properties, and links for each.
- Integrator, The - enter any integral and watch the site solve it for you.
- Calculus@Internet - directory of related topics, courses, applications, technology, and more.
- e-Calculus - tutorial written in TeX and converted to the PDF format. Acrobat Reader 3.0 required