WELCOME TO THE INTERNET RESOURCE PAGE
The following sites will take you to some interest math web sites. Explore and have fun.
Click Here To Report Dead Links Click Here To Submit a New Link
S.O.S MATHEMATTICS THIS HAS IT ALL. "Has that math test made you hopping mad? Go here for practice exams, math links and lessons on everything from fractions to calculus."
- The publisher of your textbook often provides extra help. Check out some of the links below.
Surf the web for other on-line help, mail lists, practice tests, and other material. Here are some sites found on yahoo:
BEAUTIFUL MATHEMATICS (The intriguing world of Fractals)
- HyperStat Online - introductory statistics book with links to other books, calculation programs, and instructional demonstrations.
- Introductory Statistics Demonstrations - animated depictions of tests and concepts.
- Rainer's Page for Statisticians - information and WWW links on many statistical related topics.
- Rice Virtual Lab in Statistics - integrated combination of an online introductory statistics book, Java simulations, case studies, and data analysis lab.
- Applets for Statistics - simulations for Randomization, Box Plots, Histograms, Linear Regression (Scatter Plots) and Probability
- SportsMath.com - mathematics curriculum written about professional sports teams.
- Statistical Inference on the TI-82/83 - problems and solutions on general probability and statistics topics, including downloadable programs for the TI-82, TI-83, TI-86, and TI-89 calculators
- Statistics & Polls: What Do the Numbers Tell Us? - follow a year in a fictitious election campaign for an inside look at the mathematics behind the polls and the news you hear everyday.
- Statistics Every Writer Should Know - guide to basic statistics and data analysis. Designed for writers and journalists.
- Integrator, The - enter any integral and watch the site solve it for you.
- Calculus@Internet - directory of related topics, courses, applications, technology, and more.
- e-Calculus - tutorial written in TeX and converted to the PDF format. Acrobat Reader 3.0 required