1. Requirements for wireless access to the Internet on the Santiago Canyon College Campus.
· Valid, current enrollment at RSCCD either at SCC or SAC
· Laptop with Windows 2000/XP or Macintosh 10.x operating system
· Wireless card that is 802.11b compliant
2. Configure your wireless card per these general guidelines.
· Make sure you are within the wireless covered area. See Campus Hot Spot Map link on the left.
· Configure your wireless network card via Microsoft Windows by following the instructions linked here.
3. Access the Internet using your student login username/password--the same used for online