Distance Learning Waitlist Information
- Online classes do NOT always allow wait listing. Using Online Records/ Web Advisor read the important information on the section, especially the COMMENTS portion that details information on wait-listing.
- Once a class reaches its limits, the section becomes CLOSED. If the online class allows for wait-listing, add yourself to the wait list. Although you may see that a seat is available, you can only add yourself to the wait list.
- Every evening a process is run to move students from the waitlist into open seats. When you are rolled from the wait list into an open seat, an email will be sent to notify you of this enrollment.
- Check your email every day if you are on a wait list.
- Once you are enrolled in the section, you have two days after this enrollment to pay, OR BE DROPPED FOR NONPAYMENT.
- You will NEVER move from the waitlist into an open seat if:
- You have not completed the course prerequisites at SCC or SAC
- You are repeating the class for the third time.
- You need an overload petition.
Waitlist rollovers STOP for full semester classes once the semester begins.