What is the ASC?
The Academic Success Center is an academic learning center that provides computer-aided individualized instruction. The content and learning objectives are customized to student’s individual skill levels and needs.
The Center provides students with supplemental instruction and resources assigned to them through their courses.
Computer Programs are self-paced, giving students opportunities to improve their academic skills.
Faculty may use the Center to give students opportunities to improve academic skills with supplemental instruction and resources assigned to them through courses or by referral for individual skill support. Call the center for an appointment to discuss available customized support for courses.
What does it provide?
- Reading and ACE/ESL students complete assigned lab hours
- Students complete course specific assignments
- Students from all disciplines receive academic skills support
- Vocational programs basic skills support
- All studens study tools to help with note taking