Who is a Continuing Student?
You are a continuing student if you are enrolled in college-credit classes at Santiago Canyon College or Santa Ana College in the current primary semester (Fall or Spring). A continuing student has to be continously enrolled in classes. If you have missed one (1) primary semester (Fall or Spring), you are no longer considered a continuing student. Your status is a returning student. When students miss one semester, they must reapply online.
CONTINUING STUDENT REGISTRATION
REGISTER FOR CLASSES ONLINE
- Registration at Santiago Canyon College is conducted on an appointment basis. Priority registration for continuing students is based on units earned/completed at Santiago Canyon College and Santa Ana College.
- Register for classes online. View your online registration date using the Online Records/WebAdvisor.
- You can register online anytime on or after your appointment until the Saturday prior to the start of the term.
- Refer to the Student WebAdvisor Help Manual for instructions on how to register for classes.
- Computers are available in the Admissions & Records Lobby. Please check Admissions & Records office hours.