Tips for a successful Registration
· Update your online student profile with your current, personal email address. As necessary, registration information will be emailed to the student. (To update your email address, log in to the Online Records System/WebAdvisor, select Address Change under User Account section.)
· BEFORE Your Registration Appointment:
o Meet with a counselor early to avoid lines. (Your counselor can provide educational planning and course selection services.)
o Pre-select your classes prior to your registration date. (You may view class offerings online.)
o Take care of holds on your record. (You may pay on your account online.)
o Clear any prerequisite requirements. (Bring an official copy of transcripts or placement test scores and meet with a counselor.)
o Schedule and take placement testing for English and Math. Click here to schedule a Placement Test online www.sccollege.edu/testing.
· Check your registration appointment date and time, and register as soon as it’s your appointment time. (Classes can fill up quickly.)
· Check your email often. Check your email daily if you are on a waiting list.
· After you register, pay online or in person. Enrollment fees must be paid IN FULL within 3 days of registration or all of your courses will be dropped and released to other students. The day you register counts as day 1 of 3 days - including weekends and holidays.