· Students may officially drop / withdraw from classes online. When dropping classes via WebAdvisor, it is very important that you click on “Submit” after clicking the Drop check box next to the section you want to drop.
· In the Registration Results screen, confirm the status of your Drop transaction. Then click OK. To confirm that your class was dropped, go to My class schedule to view your updated class schedule. The class should be removed.
· For step-by-step instructions of Dropping a Class Section, refer to the Student WebAdvisor Training Manual.
· Refer to the Drop for Non-Payment FAQ for additional information regarding Drop for Non-Payment Policy.
· A student who has a withdrawal (grade of “W”) in the same course two or more times looses the privilege of priority registration for that course and must receive the approval of the appropriate dean, administrator or counselor to enroll in the same course.