The Santiago Canyon College Budget Committee meets third Tuesday of each month, 3:30-4:30 p.m.
SCC Budget Committee Agendas and Minutes
|Agendas and Other Items|| ||Approved Minutes|
|September 15, 2020||Month End Report 7-31-2020||September 15, 2020|
|October 20, 2020||Adopted Budget Presentation |
BOT October 12, 2020
Month End Report 9-30-2020
|October 20, 2020|
|November 17, 2020||Month End Report 10-31-2020||November 17, 2020|
|February 16, 2021||Adopted Budget Presentation BOT January 11, 2021|
Month End Report 1-31-2021
|February 16, 2021|
|March 16, 2021||Month End Report 2-28-2021||March 16, 2021|
|April 20, 2021||Month End Report 3-31-2021|
HREEF Funds Chart
Funds Type- Lottery-IELM
Resource Requests - Funding
|April 20, 2021|
|May 18, 2021||May 18, 2021|
RSCCD Fiscal Resources Committee (FRC) Website
Steven Deeley - Co-Chair/SCC Faculty
Arleen Satele - Co-Chair/VP Administrative Services
Rita Van Dyke-Kao - OEC Faculty
Jim Kennedy - VP Continuing Education
Rosie Gonzalez - SCC EOPS
Isabel Garcia - OEC Student Services
Open - Student/ASG Representative
The mission of the SCC Budget Committee is to provide fiscal analysis of college planning and advocate greater efficiency and effectiveness of budget resources. The Budget Committee facilitates communication about budgetary matters between the District and college constituents.
- Monitors long-range fiscal plans to determine if college and district long-term priorities are funded.
- Regularly reviews college revenues and expenditures and communicates concerns to constituent groups and proposes adjustments to budgets as requested.
- Monitors the budget development process and the on-going implementation of the annual college budget.
- Reviews the district and college budget allocation models and recommends changes if necessary.
- Ensures the exchange of information between the Budget Committee and groups such as Associated Student Government, classified staff, the District Fiscal Resources Committee, the Planning & Institutional Effectiveness Committee, the Academic Senate, and College Council.
- As needed, reviews grant funding requests, and/or additional funding requests.
One faculty and one administrator will serve as co-chairs.
2 Faculty members (one from Cont. Ed., one from SCC)
2 Classified members (one from Cont. Ed. -appointed by CSEA, one from SCC)
2 Vice Presidents or designee (Administrative Services and Continuing Ed)