The Santiago Canyon College Budget Committee meets third Tuesday of each month, 3:15-4:15 p.m.
SCC Budget Committee Agendas and Minutes
|Agendas and Other Items|| ||Approved Minutes|
|September 21, 2021|| Month End 8-31-2021 || September 21, 2021|
|October 19, 2021||Town Hall Budget Presentation|
October 12, 2021
Month End 9-31-21 PPT
Month End 9-30-21 XLS
HEERF Budget Report 10-18-21
|November 16, 2021||Month End 10-31-2021 PPT|
HEERF Budget Report 11-15-2021
|November 16, 2021|
|February 15, 2022||Month End Report 1-31-2022||February 15, 2022|
|March 29, 2022||Month End Report 2-28-2022|
Resource Requests by Funding Source
|April 19, 2022||Month End Report XLS 2-28-2022|
Month End Report PPT 2-28-2022
HEERF Budget Report 4-19-2022
| May 15, 2022|
RSCCD Fiscal Resources Committee (FRC) Website
Steven Deeley - Co-Chair/SCC Faculty
Arleen Satele - Co-Chair/VP Administrative Services
Rita Van Dyke-Kao - OEC Faculty
Jim Kennedy - VP Continuing Education
Rosie Gonzalez - SCC EOPS
Isabel Garcia - OEC Student Services
Rafik Mena - ASG Student Representative
The mission of the SCC Budget Committee is to provide fiscal analysis of college planning and advocate greater efficiency and effectiveness of budget resources. The Budget Committee facilitates communication about budgetary matters between the District and college constituents.
- Monitors long-range fiscal plans to determine if college and district long-term priorities are
- Regularly reviews college revenues and expenditures and communicates concerns to
constituent groups and proposes adjustments to budgets as requested.
- Monitors the budget development process and the on-going implementation of the annual
- Reviews the district and college budget allocation models and recommends changes if
- Ensures the exchange of information between the Budget Committee and groups such as
Associated Student Government, classified staff, the District Fiscal Resources
Committee, the Planning & Institutional Effectiveness Committee, the Academic Senate,
and College Council.
- As needed, reviews grant funding requests, and/or additional funding requests.
One faculty and one administrator will serve as co-chairs.
2 Faculty members (one from Cont. Ed., one from SCC)
2 Classified members (one from Cont. Ed. -appointed by CSEA, one from SCC)
2 Vice Presidents or designee (Administrative Services and Continuing Ed)