The Student Conduct Committee meets on the 3rd Thursday of the month at 3:00 pm in A-211 during the fall and spring semesters
The Student Discipline Committee exists to provide recommendations relevant to student conduct. Its purpose is to improve the academic experience for all members of the campus community by supporting decisions around disciplinary action that help foster a safe and effective learning environment at SCC. This committee helps facilitate an equitable and inclusive process as it relates to student discipline issues and concerns.
- Report to the Academic Senate and College Council.
- Periodically review, assess, and recommend policies, procedures, and standards directly related to student discipline.
- Issue an annual student discipline report.
- Hold student conduct events and trainings.
- Create and maintain a Student Conduct Committee website.