ACE/ESL New Students and Placement
What do new students need to do?
- Take the TELD placement test.
On the day of your test, go to the Admissions BuildingTesting Center, E-302.
- Meet with an SCC counselor in D-106, where you can get walk-in counseling but making an appointment is better for you so that you have more time to discuss your needs.
- Register for the correct ACE courses.
- Pay your fees within 3 days...or the computer will drop you automatically.
- Attend all class sessions during the first two weeks. If you miss the first class meeting, the instructor can drop you. If you know you will miss any class during the first two weeks email your professors--no matter which class it is.