Welcome to the Career Technical Education (CTE) Internship Program at Santiago Canyon College!
Maximize Your Internship
- Make sure the internship is project-based and you are gaining meaningful work experience.
- Deliver high quality work and strive to exceed expectations.
- Take the initiative to seek additional responsibilities when you have completed your work.
- Develop mentor relationships with professionals across the organization.
- Maintain your network after the internship is over for future referrals and letters of recommendation.
Check out the navigation bar on the left for more valuable information on the
SCC CTE Internship Program!
Over 61% of Internships Convert to Jobs at the Internship Site!
-National Association of Colleges and Employers 2016 Internship & Co-Op Survey
For more information, contact the Internship Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.