During this time of coronavirus (COVID-19), all in-person services in the Counseling Center, room D-106, are suspended until further notice. Online services are being provided as noted below.
Online Counseling Office Hours
Monday through Thursday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ABOUT ONLINE COUNSELING SERVICES
- Online Counseling Services are currently being offered by Appointment and in our Live-Chat Lobby. Live-Chat Services are designed to address each student's most immediate needs in a quick and efficient manner. Live-Chat sessions with a counselor can last up to 15 minutes max. **Due to increased demand, Live-Chat wait times will be longer than typical*
Before your Online Counseling Session:
- Be prepared to provide your Student ID# to your counselor (Example: 2222222)
- Make sure you have a compatible device such as a desktop, laptop, tablet, or Android device.
- Make sure you have a strong and stable internet connection.
- Either Chrome or Firefox internet browsers are required for video chat appointments.
- For Apple iPhone or iPad users, in order conduct video chat appointments, you must download the ConexED app: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/conexed/id1208098450
|TO LIVE-CHAT WITH A COUNSELOR,|
TO BOOK AN ONLINE COUNSELING APPOINTMENT, CLICK HERE:
- Counseling services by Phone: If you would prefer to speak with a counselor by phone, please contact the Counseling department at (714) 628-4800 and request a Call Back by Phone. Provide your full name, SCC student ID#, the best phone number to reach you at, and your preferred time of day for a call back (Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings). You will typically receive a reply within 24 hours during normal business operations (holidays and weekends excluded).
TO LIVE-CHAT WITH OUR COUNSELING DEPARTMENT FRONT DESK STAFF ABOUT ONLINE COUNSELING SERVICES, CLICK ON AN AVAILABLE CONTACT CARD BELOW:
Follow the SCC Counseling Department on Instagram!
Santiago Canyon College
8045 E. Chapman Ave.
Orange, CA 92869
Phone : (714) 628-4800
Please have your SCC 7-digit student ID number ready when visiting the Counseling Center.