How Does Online Counseling Work?
If you are unable to attend an in-person appointment with a counselor, our online counseling services will give you the opportunity to have all of your counseling needs met in an online format.
Cranium Cafe is our online counseling platform that will allow you to chat, video-chat, audio-chat, share your screen, and download/share documents during your online counseling session
Online Counseling Services Available:
You may utilize online counseling for the following services:
- Abbreviated and Comprehensive Education Plans
- Career Counseling
- Certificate, Associate Degree, and Transfer Requirements
- Pre-requisite Clearances
- Transcript Reviews
- Graduation Petitions
- Probation and Dismissal Counseling
- Financial Aid Appeals
- General Assistance with College Forms
Limited Online Counseling Appointments will be offered Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays.
Live-Chat services offered
Monday through Friday.
Before your Online Counseling Session:
- Make sure you have a compatible device such as a desktop, laptop, tablet, or Android.
- Make sure you have a strong and stable internet connection
- Either Chrome or Firefox internet browsers are required for video chat appointments. Unfortunately, Apple mobile devices cannot accommodate video chat appointments at this time. They may be used for live-chat, just not video appointments.