Counseling Appointment Services Online:
The SCC Counseling Department offers a wide variety of career exploration and education planning services by appointment. Counselors are meeting virtually with students in Cranium Café for up to 45 minutes during a scheduled appointment. Appointments are booked up to two weeks in advance, so please plan ahead and take advantage of available appointments early in the term. Please click on the "Schedule Appointment" link to book a full, 45-minute online Counseling appointment.
Before your Online Counseling Session:
- Be prepared to provide your Student ID# to your counselor (Example: 2222222)
- Make sure you have a compatible device such as a desktop, laptop, tablet, or Android device.
- Make sure you have a strong and stable internet connection.
- Either Chrome or Firefox internet browsers are required for video chat appointments.
- For Apple iPhone or iPad users, in order conduct video chat appointments, you must download the ConexED app: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/conexed/id1208098450
The following services are currently being addressed online by Appointment:
- Comprehensive Student Education Planning (CSEPs)
- Student Education Plan Revisions/Updates
- Financial Aid Appeals requiring a new or revised/updated CSEP
- CSEPs for SCC Athletes, SCC Promise Scholarship recipients and Veteran Students seeking certification of benefits and/or priority registration
- Review of transcripts/coursework from other colleges and universities
- Pass Along Petitions - for students with previous coursework from a CSU/UC/Private/Out-of-state college or university
- In-depth career exploration and development for undecided majors
TO SCHEDULE AN ONLINE COUNSELING APPOINTMENT,