Students interested in Technology have several exciting options to consider at SCC. Coursework is available in each of the following disciplines:
- Computer Science
- Computer Information Systems
- Computer Programming
- Data Structures Concepts
- Fundamentals of Assembly Programming
- Geographic Information Systems, Maps & Geospatial Technologies
- Java, C#, and Visual Basic Programming
- Intro to Robotics Programming
- and more....
Why Study Technology at SCC?
Mastery of programming and computer science concepts can lead to many exciting opportunities, both on and off the SCC campus! Recently, the SCC Robotics team "Syntax Errors" finished among the top 15 elite competitors in the 2011 Imagine Cup Programming Challenge held in New York - an international embedded programming contest bringing talented programmers from around the world. SCC was the only community college in the nation to receive such distinction!