STEM Counseling faculty are here to help! We offer appointments and drop-in services both in-person and virtually through Zoom.
- Appointments: To schedule an in-person or virtual/online STEM Counseling appointment, call the Counseling front desk during business hours at (714) 628-4800
- Drop-In Counseling: For quick Q&A or assistance with planning classes for the next term, please continue to utilize our General Counseling Live Chat online service or in-person drop-in Counseling on campus in room D-106 during normal business hours.
- If you have external transcripts from another college/university that need to be evaluated as part of your STEM course planning, please call the Counseling office at (714) 628-4800.
Before your Online STEM Counseling Session:
- Be prepared to provide your Student ID# to your counselor (Example: 2222222)
- Make sure you have a compatible device such as a desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile device.
- Make sure you have a strong and stable internet connection.
- The Zoom app is required for video chat appointments using Zoom.
|TO LIVE-CHAT WITH A COUNSELOR,|
Be sure to select "STEM Counseling" as your
Reason Code for the Live Chat service.
While we make every effort to serve STEM students at SCC with comprehensive academic and career counseling services, STEM Counseling availability is limited. If you unable to connect with us here, please visit the General Counseling website and click on "Connect with a Counselor" to speak with the next available Counselor: www.sccollege.edu/Counseling
For more information, contact:
Dr. Phil Crabill, STEM Counselor - Click Here to Email
James Truong, STEM Counselor - Click here to Email
Macey Lachman, STEM Career Counselor - Click here to Email