This program supports success of students with disabilities by providing programs and services that promote access, equal opportunity, and empowerment. Services include:
- Priority registration
- Registration assistance
- Academic advisement
- Learning disabilities assessment
- Test-taking accommodations
- Specialized instructional support
- Assistive technology
- Alternate media materials
- Note-taking assistance
- Interpreter services
- Liaison with faculty, staff, community agencies
Learn more about our program and make a request for services.
TTY: (714) 639-9742
Want to speak visit a counselor?