Sign In

Continuing Education Parking

Students enrolled in Continuing Education programs offered at Santiago Canyon​ College  are not required to pay for a parking permit. Once a student enrolls in a continuing education class, hi/she they can complete an Application for Student Parking Permit and submit it in person to the OEC Admissions and Records office at SCC - U 80 along with a copy of his/her registration form or present a student ID number. Students who stop attending continuing education classes, must return the parking permit to the OEC Admissions and Records office at SCC - U 80. Students concurrently enroll in college credit and continuing education classes must purchase a parking permit. 
Authorization is granted to SCC Safety Officers by the Governing Board to issue traffic and parking citations on college premises. Citations may be issued for violations of:
  1. California Vehicle Code (section 21113A).
Safety Officers are instructed to issue citations based upon the regulations, copies of which are available at the District Safety Offices or by clicking the link above. They are not authorized to grant any privileges deviating from the regulations.
Vehicles may be issued citations for illegal parking, failure to display a current sticker, or any other violation of parking and traffic regulations.


Citations are paid only by mailing the fine to:
Rancho Santiago Community College
c/o Parking Citation Service Center
P.O. Box 11923
Santa Ana, CA 92711-1923

or by paying online at or by phone at 1-866-420-2908

Contesting a Citation

Any person who feels a citation was issued in error may contest the citation within 21 days of issuance or 14 days from the delinquent notice. You may contest online at: According to California law, non-payment of citations will result in a registration hold at DMV, and renewal of vehicle registration is contingent upon compliance. All vehicles parking on campus must display a current permit available in the student Business office. Students driving vehicles without a permit should purchase a day parking pass at the dispensing machine located in the parking lots.

Motorcycles, Mopeds, Bicycles

No permit is required if parked in designated area. Use of vehicular stall requires a permit. Once purchased, refunds for parking permits, are made only if classes are dropped during the first two weeks. Please contact the Business Office.

Parking Permit Replacement

If a vehicle is sold or change of ownership occurs, the permit should be removed and placed in the new vehicle. Lost or stolen permits can only be replaced by purchasing a new permit at the full price.

Temporary Parking Permits

Students who hold a permit, but must drive a different car to the campus, may, with proper I.D., obtain a one-day permits at the SCC Safety Office U-90 or the Admissions Office in the E building. 

Disabled Parking Areas

Several areas on campus are designated for Disabled Parking. Vehicles in these areas are required to display a (1) current RSCCD parking permit as well as (2) one of the following: District-issued disabled permit, state placard or special state license plate. Permits are available in the Disabled Student Center in E-105.
Santiago Canyon College U-90
Safety/Security Department
(714) 628-4730