We dedicated assisting students that face barriers in completing their college education. The first step is identifying your educational goal with a continuing education counselor. You will then be connected with a Counselor that can assist you with the completion of your associate's degree or certificate at Santiago Canyon College.
Learn more about academic pathways available at Santiago Canyon College.
Apply to the SCC Transition Program
- Complete the SCC Internship Program Registration Form.
- Email your updated resume, cover letter, and a PDF of your unofficial transcript to the internship coordinator at email@example.com.
- Attend an internship orientation workshop. Check the internship webpage or the internship bulletin board in the Career Center for a current listing of workshops.
- Check your email regularly for opportunities in your major.
- Unpaid interns are required by federal law to register for a Work Experience Course and employers will be notified if a student drops the course.
Program Eligibility Requirements
To learn more call the Continuing Education Counseling Department at 714-628-5904.