|Average Hourly Wage: $22.79|
Annual Job Openings in California in 2018: Over 4,700
|VBUS 013 - Introduction to Personal Management using MS Outlook (60 Hrs)|
VBUS 260 - Introduction to Word Processing using MS Word (60 Hrs)
VBUS 261 - Introduction to Databases using MS Access (60 Hrs)
VBUS 262 - Introduction to Spreadsheets using MS Excel (60 Hrs)
VBUS 304 - Introduction to Electronic Presentations using MS PowerPoint (60 Hrs)
WKPR 500 - Workforce Readiness (60 Hrs)
TOTAL HOURS OF INSTRUCTION: 360 HOURS
The Executive Secretary/Administrative Assistant program provides students the knowledge and skills to hold high-level administrative support positions in the workplace. Students are prepared to conduct research, prepare reports, and perform clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
Program courses build student skills in:
- Windows navigation and file management;
- creating text documents with tables and graphics using a variety of programs and file formats;
- internet strategies to perform web-based searches; sending/receiving e-mail with attachments
- creating, editing, sorting, and filtering databases and spreadsheets; creating electronic presentations
- using digital cameras for capturing pictures and placing them in output media
- developing interpersonal/customer service skills.
Search our current courses now.
or call us at 714-628-5900.