Apply and Register-Continuing Education
Step 1. Log on to SCC Webadvisor.
To create an SCC-Continuing Education WebAdvisor username and password or to reactive an existing WebAdvisor account (if you are a returning student and have not attended classes since July 1st) go to the Apply for SCC-CE link to submit an application. Please allow 1-2 business days for processing of your application.
Step 2. Check your email.
- You will receive an email with instructions to complete the registration process upon submission of your application. If you have an active WebAdvisor account and already submitted an application starting July 1st you may log in to WebAdvisor and register for classes.
- You will receive a second email with your WebAdvisor login and password.
- If you do not receive an email within 1-2 business days of submitting your application, contact the Admissions & Records office, 714-628-5900.
Step 3. Register for classes
- Log in to WebAdvisor and register for classes. For step by-step instructions of how to register for classes, refer to the WebAdvisor handout.
- If you are participating on online classes, you will need access to CANVAS.
To access CANVAS, you will need to create an OpenCCC account. After you create your account and your CCCID displays on the screen please close your browser; DO NOT Click Continue. Log in to CANVAS periodically to check your access it may take up to 24-48 hours for your classes to appear. Use your WebAdvisor username and password to log in.
- Register for classes online at any time.
Following the above steps will ensure students are registered and able to access CANVAS to participate in online instruction.
**If you have problems registering, please use Internet Explorer as your web browser.
Student Online Learning Tutorials
How to Log in to CANVAS and Create an OpenCCC Account
If you have any questions, please contact the SCC-CE Admissions and Records office