Back to Online Resources
Drive-Up Wifi Program Support
In an effort to meet the ever-increasing needs of our students, and to eliminate obstacles created by COVID19 and temporary remote instruction, Santiago Canyon College (SCC) is offering internet service to currently enrolled students in parking lot 6. Students can access the lot Monday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and 7:30 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. on Fridays.
Drive-Up Wifi Program Guidelines:
- Students must be currently enrolled.
- Students must use log in credentials to sign into (Student) Wifi.
- Students must utilize internet for coursework only.
- Students must utilize social distancing (one parking space apart).
- Students must remain in their vehicle at all times.
- No restrooms or any other facilities will be made available.
- Students must remain in parking lot 6 at all times.
- Students must download and sign into Live Safe app to maintain 2-way communication with campus safety (www.sccollege.edu/livesafe).
- Students must be in a vehicle to access Drive-Up WiFi Program. Students on foot cannot participate at this time.
*Failure to comply with the guidelines may result in the student losing the ability to participate and/or referred for possible student disciplinary action.