Check Your Account or Renew Online
To check your account online:
- Navigate to the
Library catalog and click the Sign In on the upper right-hand corner.
- Enter your WebAdvisor ID and password.
- In the upper-right hand corner, where the link "Sign In" previously was, your name now displays. Click on your name and select My Loans.
To renew online:
- Click the renew box next to the title you wish to renew.
- Materials must be renewed on or before the due date.
- If another user has placed the the item on hold, you will not be able to renew.
- At this time, only books (except Bestsellers) and audiobooks can be renewed for 7 additional days from date renewed.
- If you have any questions, please call the Circulation Desk at 714-628-5001.
Last updated 1/21/21, E.F.