Santiago Canyon College students who enroll in 6 or more units will receive $50 per unit up to 12 units. The more units you take, the more cash you receive. Spring Fast-Track courses qualify. No application is required.
To qualify for the Spring 2023 Cash for Credit:
• You must be actively enrolled in 6 units or more at SCC
• Your Academic Home Location must be SCC
• Your residency status must be California Resident, Non-Resident or AB540
• Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or a California Dream Act Application (CADAA) with an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) of $5,501 or less; have been awarded a California College Promise Waiver (CCPG-fee waiver); participating in CalWORKs and/or CARE.
Cash for Credit is available until funds are exhausted. Funds will be distributed to students via BankMobile on April 24, 2023. To set up your BankMobile account with Financial Aid:
1. Login to your Self-Service account
2. Click on FINANCIAL AID MENU then click on
"BankMobile Options" under RESOURCES /HELPFUL HINTS section
3. You will access BankMobile's site, set up your profile, and make your disbursement selection
* Note: BankMobile refers to Financial Aid disbursements (or payments) as "refunds."
4. Students who are under 16 years of age cannot sign up for BankMobile. A check will be mailed from Ranch Santiago Community College District.
SCC Credit Student Distribution
Only students who are enrolled in 6 units or more will be eligible for this funding. Continuing Ed classes are not eligible. Students who do not select a disbursement option by the funding date will have a check mailed to their address on record 21 days after May 24, 2023. Uncashed checks will stale-date after 90 days and will NOT be reissued. Funds for this program are limited; therefore, a disbursement is not guaranteed.