Sign In

F-1 Concurrent Enrollment

If you are an F-1 student currently studying at another college or university*, in the United States with a valid I-20, you can take part-time classes at SCC. Please bring the following documents to our office (Building A-203):

  1. A concurrent permission letter from your DSO
    The letter must include course names as well as the semester you will be taking the classes. You must submit a new permission letter for every semester you wish to take classes.

  2. Your current I-20

  3. Your valid passport and visa/I-94

  4. $25.00 application fee

After you visit our office, you may then fill out the SCC application and enroll for your classes. The cost for tuition is $331 per unit (subject to change). Please call our office if you need additional information: (714) 628-5050. 

If you are registering for a course that has a required prerequisite, you must complete a Course Prerequisite Clearance with the Counseling Department.

*Students who are currently enrolled at a language school for "language training" will not be permitted to take part-time classes at SCC per USCIS policies.