Submitting an Application
1. Complete the International Student Application
2. Submit your completed application and required documents
Choose one of three ways:
ATTN: International Admissions
International Student Office
8045 E Chapman Ave
Orange, CA 92869
In-person: International Student Office - Room A-203
3. Allow 2-5 business days for processing your application
- Our processing time begins once all required documents are submitted.
- Be sure to include a
current email address in case we need to follow-up on your application.
- Once admitted, you will be issued an acceptance letter and a Form I-20.
- Create an E-Ship Global account and pay for express shipping. With this service, you will
receive your documents within 3-5 business days. This is required for
all non-U.S. addresses.
- All original admission documents must be mailed directly to the student. Only the student can provide authorization to release documents to a third-party. Click here for authorization release form.
DEADLINES TO APPLY
(Students applying outside of the US)
Please remember to allow adequate time to arrive in the
U.S. to avoid missing the mandatory orientation and class registration.
The closer you get to a deadline, the more difficult it may be to obtain
an appointment for a visa at a U.S. embassy/consulate.