Submitting an Application
1. Complete the International Student Application
NOTE: Students transferring from another school within the United States must also include these additional documents with their application:
- Transfer Eligibility Form
- Most recent I-20
- Current I-94
- Academic transcripts from high school and ALL college/universities attended
2. Submit your completed application and required documents
Choose one of three ways:
ATTN: International Admissions
International Student Office
8045 E Chapman Ave
Orange, CA 92869
In-person: International Student Office - Room A-203
3. Allow 2-5 business days for processing your application
- Our processing time begins once all required documents are submitted.
- Be sure to include a
current email address in case we need to follow-up on your application.
- Once admitted, you will be issued an acceptance letter and a Form I-20.
- Do NOT request for your current school to release your SEVIS record until you receive an acceptance letter from Santiago Canyon College.
- You may pick up your admission documents one of two ways:
- Mail: Create an E-Ship Global account and pay for express shipping. With this service, you will
receive your documents within 3-5 business days. This is required for
all non-U.S. addresses.
- In-Person: Students may also obtain their original admission documents in A-203 during office hours.
- All original admission
documents must be provided directly to the student. Only the student can
provide authorization to release documents to a third-party. Click here
for authorization release form.
DEADLINES TO APPLY
(Students applying within the US)
We advise you to transfer in as soon as possible as we anticipate that classes will fill up quickly closer to semester start date.