Chrome is the preferred web browser for Live-Chat
ATTN: For the month of August and September Graduation Services may be limited.
For questions regarding:
- Transcripts and evaluations, contact Admissions and Records via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or online chat
- Academic advising or completing a graduation petition, contact Counseling via online chat
- Transferring or the eVerify process, contact the Transfer Success Center via email (email@example.com) or online chat
- IGETC Certifications - If you have already submitted a graduation petition requesting IGETC certification (Plan C), email firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, please use the following format "IGETC Certification Request - Your Name - Your SCC Student ID#". An electronic version will be provided within 1-2 weeks.
Thank you for your patience and we will respond to your email as soon as we can.
Student Education Plan Petition to Graduate Forms
Other Graduation Related Forms
Degrees and Certificates FAQ
Who Should Submit a Petition?
- Students who have completed at least 30-degree applicable units and working towards completing their degree and/or certification should submit a petition to graduate.
- Even if you do not wish to participate in commencement, you need to complete a petition to receive your degree and/or certification.
Where Should I Submit My Petition?
- Submit Graduation Petitions to the Admissions & Records Office located in the E-Building (E-101) or email email@example.com.
When Are Petition Forms Due?
|Fall 2020||October 9, 2020||End of Mar 2021||End of Apr 2021||June 2021|
|Spring 2021||March 12, 2021||End of Aug 2021||End of Sept 2021||June 2021|
|Summer 2021||June 25, 2021||End of Oct 2021||End of Nov 2021||June 2021 or 2022|
|Fall 2021||October 8, 2021||End of Mar 2022||End of Apr 2022||June 2022|
|Spring 2022||March 11, 2022||End of Aug 2022||End of Sept 2022||June 2022|
|Summer 2022||June 24, 2022||End of Oct 2022||End of Nov 2022||June 2022 or 2023|
Submit your petition for graduation the semester prior to your final semester.
Petitions submitted after the deadline will be processed for the following semester.
How Do I Submit a Graduation Petition Since the Campus is Closed?
- Submit a scanned PDF copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Images taken by using a cell phone camera do not always come out readable
- It is advised to use a PDF scanner such as CamScanner
- Graduation petitions will only be accepted from the email addresses we have on file in WebAdvisor
- All petitions MUST BE complete:
- All fields entered
- Signed and dated at the bottom
- Official transcripts from "Institutions Attended" must be in by the time of final evaluation
- Students will receive an email notification once the petition has been received
How Do I Get Help Completing a Petition?
- Sign up for a workshop
- Make an appointment with an academic counselor - (714) 628 - 4800
- Complete the form yourself following the instructions in this PowerPoint presentation:
How Do I Get Contact the Graduation Office?