Chrome is the preferred web browser for Live-Chat
Student Education Plan Petition to Graduate Forms
Other Graduation Related Forms
Degrees and Certificates FAQ
Who Should Submit a Petition?
- Students who have completed at least 30-degree applicable units and working towards completing their degree and/or certification should submit a petition to graduate.
- Even if you do not wish to participate in commencement, you need to complete a petition to receive your degree and/or certification.
Where Should I Submit My Petition?
- Submit Graduation Petitions to the Admissions & Records Office located in the E-Building (E-101).
When Are Petition Forms Due?
|Fall 2019||October 11, 2019||End of Mar 2020||End of Apr 2020||June 2020|
|Spring 2020||March 27, 2020||End of Aug 2020||End of Sept 2020||June 2020 or 2021|
|Summer 2020||June 26, 2020||End of Oct 2020||End of Nov 2020||June 2020 or 2021|
|Fall 2020||October 9, 2020||End of Mar 2021||End of Apr 2021||June 2021|
|Spring 2021||March 12, 2021||End of Aug 202||End of Sept 2020||June 2021|
|Summer 2021||June 25, 2021||End of Oct 2021||End of Nov 2021||June 2021 or 2022|
Submit your petition for graduation the semester prior to your final semester.
Petitions submitted after the deadline will be processed for the following semester.
How Do I Submit a Graduation Petition Since the Campus is Closed?
- Submit a scanned PDF copy to email@example.com
- Images taken by using a cell phone camera do not always come out readable
- It is advised to use a PDF scanner such as CamScanner
- Graduation petitions will only be accepted from the email addresses we have on file in WebAdvisor
- All petitions MUST BE complete:
- All fields entered
- Signed and dated at the bottom
- Official transcripts from "Institutions Attended" must be in by the time of final evaluation
- Students will receive an email notification once the petition has been received
How Do I Get Help Completing a Petition?
- Sign up for a workshop
- Make an appointment with an academic counselor (714) 628 - 4800
- Complete the form yourself following the instructions in this PowerPoint presentation:
How to Complete a Graduation Petition
How Do I Get Contact the Graduation Office?
- Office: Graduation Office (E-101)
- Hours: Mon-Thurs 8:00am to 5:00pm and Friday 8:00am-12:00pm
- Phone: (714) 628-4852
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduation Specialist: Tiffany Garbis