Transcripts from another Institution
Electronic transcripts from another institution can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Official hard-copy transcripts from another institution can be sent to the following address:
Santiago Canyon College
Admissions & Records Office
8045 E. Chapman Avenue, E-101
Orange, CA 92869
Requesting Official Transcripts
Because Santiago Canyon College does not hold transcript requests, please understand that they are sent as is. Verify that all your grades are posted online when you submit your transcript request. You may check your grades by logging onto WebAdvisor before ordering your official transcripts.
There are two ways in which you can order your official Santiago Canyon College/Santa Ana College transcript:
- Click Online Transcript Request to start. Santiago Canyon College has appointed Credentials Inc. as the designated agent for processing and sending official electronic transcripts on behalf of Santiago Canyon College. The PDF transcript that is produced using this service contains the identical information as the printed transcript and can be certified as unaltered by uploading the file to the company's website that is provided during the delivery process. Credentials Inc. has been granted the authority to deliver all such electronic transcript requests on behalf of Santiago Canyon College and respond to any inquiries regarding the transactions. TranscriptsPlus® will facilitate your request 24 hours per day, 365 days per year for a minimal service charge. Requesting transcripts through Credentials, Inc. will:
- Eliminate the need to come to the college to make the request
- Eliminate the delay created by submitting a written request by mail
- Authorize and process your credit card payment
- Facilitate the authorization to release student records as required by law
- Provide email or text communication with you while your order is being processed
- Allow you to submit your request any time of day or night
Check the status of your transcript order
We do not process online transcripts on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
2. In-Person Transcript Request
Transcript Pricing Schedule
The first two (2) requests for transcripts are free of charge.
(NOTE: This service is only available when ordering transcripts IN-PERSON.)
| A $3.00 processing fee is charged for regular processing of each transcript. Please allow 7-10 business days for processing. |
| $8.00/per transcript ||
PRIORITY REQUEST: We provide a special handling service, which guarantees the processing of your request within 3-5 business days of receipt.
IMMEDIATE PICK-UP: The transcript request will be processed for Immediate Pick-up. (NOTE: This service is only available when ordering transcripts IN-PERSON.) Student must present a photo ID.
DOMESTIC FEDERAL EXPRESS
Federal Express service to the main 48 states.
NOTE: All Federal Express requests must be submitted online no later than 3PM on Monday through Thursday. No Federal Express service is available on Fridays, weekends or holidays.
ALASKA OR HAWAII
Federal Express service to Alaska or Hawaii.
Federal Express service internationally.
Credentials Contact Information:
Customer Service Phone Number: (847)716-3005
Customer Service Hours: Monday-Thursday 7:00am-7:00pm CST. Friday 7:00am-5:00pm CST.
Requesting Unofficial Transcripts Grades
Unofficial transcripts and grades can be accessed using WebAdvisor.