The link below will take you to a list of open classes as of the date and time of the posting. This list will be updated once each weekday the college is open during the registration process. This list should be used as a guide only. For further information or for answers to questions, please contact the Admissions and Records office.
How to Personalize the Open Class List
Follow the instructions below to search for open classes in a desired time, day, or discipline.
- Click "WebAdvisor" at the top of SCC homepage.
- Log in or click the "Guests" button in the picture.
- Click "Search for Sections" under the Course Information section.
- Click the down arrow in the "Term" box and choose a term.
- Click the down arrow in the "Location" box and choose "SCC - Santiago Canyon College".
- Click the down arrow in the "Subjects" box and choose a subject. You may select additional subjects in the boxes below.
- Optional - Enter in Course Number to narrow selection (for example ENGL-101, HIST-101).
- Optional - Make any additional selections on the form you wish.
- Optional - Check the “Show Only Open Classes,” check box.
- Click the "Submit" button.