Make a smooth transition from high school to college by enrolling with Disabled Students Programs and Services. We offer students a broad range of special services designed to support academic success. Through DSPS, high school students with accommodation needs can complete placement testing, receive assistance with class scheduling, arrange for support services and participate in priority registration.
Complete a college application
_____Create an e-mail account if you do not have one. For example, go to:
2. _____ Submit a Santiago Canyon College applications for spring 2018 & fall 2018.
Apply online at
Provide disability documentation to DSPS (via e-mail, fax, or hand deliver).
3. _____ Most recent Psycho-Educational Assessment Team Report with latest cognitive and
achievement test scores. Provide WJ-III/IV Compuscore print-out.
4. _____ Last IEP or 504 plan
5. _____ Unofficial high school transcript
Make appointments with DSPS
6. _____ After you have turned in your documentation, you (the student) must call to schedule an appointment to meet with a DSPS Instructor. At that appointment, your needs will be evaluated and future appointments will be discussed.
7. _____ Complete placement testing with accommodations.
8. _____ Meet with your DSPS instructor to plan your fall 2018 schedule.
Attend Orientation and Register for fall classes
9. _____ Attend orientation with DSPS and register for
10. _____ Pay on or before June 22, 2018 or you will be dropped from your classes.