ALL information below
Qualifications to be in the EOPS program:
- You must be a California resident
- You must be enrolled as a full-time student (12 units or more)
- You must be eligible for the CCPG Part B (California College Promise Grant Part A or B (formerly BOGW Fee Waiver)
- You must have fewer than 30 units of degree applicable credits as defined by Title 5 Education Code Section 69640
- You must be educationally disadvantaged as defined by EOPS
FOLLOW THE STEPS...
Step 1: If you have not applied to Santiago Canyon College (SCC), submit an SCC admissions application:
assessment or placement testing in English, Reading and Math. To schedule a testing appointment contact SCC’s
Testing Center at
or sign up to determine the next available testing date and schedule an appointment, click here.
Step 3: Complete California College Promise Grant Part B (formerly known as the BOG Fee Waiver)and if you qualify apply for
FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) application at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Income eligibility criteria for EOPS will be verified through the Santiago Canyon College Financial Aid Office. If you need help filling out the FAFSA call us at (714) 628-4915.
Once your enrolled full-time (12 units) and eligible for CCPG A or B you must submit the EOPS application. You will find the EOPS Application cover page and EOPS application in the following links: EOPS Application cover page.pdf EOPS Application.pdf or by stopping by the EOPS office. Fill out the application, sign and date and submit it to the EOPS/CARE Office.
Step 5: Submit a copy of your
college transcripts if you attended another college/university.
We will NOT process your application if you have NOT met the eligibility requirements.
If you become eligible, you will be notified by mail
DON'T WAIT! SPACES FILL UP FAST!!!
Any questions about the process please contact us at (714) 628-4915 or visit the EOPS/CARE Office in E-108.