Sign In


​​​​​​How do I apply for scholarships?​​​​ ​
Visit the Scholarship Program Office​ webpage for current information.

Can you help me fill out my financial aid application?
​You can ask us questions on our Live Chat line during office hours. We highly recommend you check our FAFSA and Dream Act pages for additional information and instruction


​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​What is my Financial Aid Status?​
Login to WebAdvisor​ and check "Finan​cial Aid"​​ on the Self-Service menu.
You are also welcome to stop by our office (hours and location on home page).
Or call us:​​ (714) 628-4876

​How will I receive my financial aid payment?
Through BankMobile our third-party processor. Make sure you have set up an account with them stating how you want to receive your disbursement.​

What if I am disqualified from receiving Financial Aid?
See the SCC Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy​  (SAP) standards page, with detailed instructions of how to submit an appeal​.


​​​​Will I receive $1,288 for the CCPG award?
No. The CCPG (California College Promise Grant​) is a fee waiver from the state of California. You will not receive money. But, your per unit fees will be waived for any classes you take at SCC for one academic year, starting in summer and ending the following spring.​