Graduating high school seniors are strongly advised to participate in Santiago Canyon College's (SCC) Early Welcome Program. Students who complete all of the steps of the Early Welcome program will receive
priority registration for two years at SCC and also be eligible to receive the SCC College Promise Scholarship. To participate in Early Welcome, students must complete the following steps:
1. Apply online to SCC for Fall 2019.
2. Attend counselor-led orientation and develop first-semester education plan.
- Our experienced counselors will provide you with a new student orientation that covers all of the important information you need to be successful at SCC. In addition, our counselors will help you develop your first-semester education plan based on your academic goals.
- Students will be assigned one of the following orientation dates:
2019 Registration Dates:
Friday, April 19
Friday, April 26
Friday, May 3
Friday, May 10
Friday, May 17
Parent orientations will also be available on the day of their students orientation. No additional sign up needed, just attend orientation with your student.
If students need to make changes to their assigned orientation date, they can reply to the email or call 714-628-4808.
Parking will be free in the student lot #4 during orientation.
3. Register for classes for Fall 2019.