Family Planning, Access, Care, Treatment (PACT) is a California Department of Public Health Medi-Cal Program. SCC has been an approved Family
PACT provider since
November 2014. Services support income-qualified students receive health information, counseling, and family planning services reduce the likelihood of unintended pregnancy and mainta optimal reproductive health. Visit: Family PACT or Student Health for more information.
- Income qualified: Making less than $2023 per month
- California resident
- Paid the $19 SCC health fee
- Insurance requirements:
- No current insurance (OR)
- If you have insurance through your parents but you want services to remain confidential.
- *If you already have MediCal or CalOptima, then you are not elgible for Family PACT. However, you are still eligible to be seen by a nurse or Doctor at SCC Student Health.
- Family Planning Counseling
- Birth Control & Pregnancy testing
- STI Testing