All visits require an appointment.
Please call us at 714-628-4773 or visit us in T-102
to set up a TeleTherapy appointment.
Research supports that healthy behavior, thoughts, and emotions are part of a good education. Psychological
Services can help with exploring and developing goals that supp
ort your mental health as you navigate being in college.
Students must meet the following requirements to make an appointment with the psychologist:
- SCC Psychological Services is available to currently enrolled credit students who have paid the current semester's Health Fee. The Health Fee can be paid online in WebAdvisor or at the Cashier's Office in Admissions.
- Students must be adults 18+ years of age.
How to Setup an Appointment
- Please call us at 714-628-4773 to set up an appointment
- All forms must be completed for initial appointment to be made
- Front office will schedule a time for your appointment
- Attend scheduled appointment
- Quiet Room reservations with the SCC Library can be done here.
The following services are available to ensure that you have the support that you need while you are carrying on your education and career goals at Santiago Canyon College. In a confidential atmosphere, a Clinical Psychologist and/or Intern can help you find solutions to problems with stress, relationships, anxiety, depression, fears, self-esteem, alcohol and drug issues, and adjustment to college life.
- One to one SHORT TERM psychotherapy
- Crisis intervention
Psychological Services Video
Mark Your Calendar