If you are experiencing
a medical or psychological emergency,
please call 911.
Student Health & Wellness Services
does not conduct COVID testing.
COVID Clinic provides free, on campus COVID testing.
Please click here to schedule an appointment with
Summer 2022 Hours
Beginning Monday, 6/13/2022
The Front Desk can be reached for scheduling at 714-628-4773
|Medical Appointment Hours|
Monday & Tuesday
8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
By appointment only
|General Office Hours:|
7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Closed for lunch
from 1:00 PM - 1:30 PM
Monday, September 5th | Labor Day
Friday, November 11th | Veteran's Day
Thursday, Nov. 24 & Friday, Nov 25 | Thanksgiving
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Full RSCCD calendar available here.
Check out our monthly health and wellness newsletter by clicking on the logo below.
Today's the day to start toward becoming
the healthiest you, and SCC Student Health can help!
If you are currently enrolled in SCC credit classes and have paid the mandatory Health Fee, you have access to free and low-cost health and wellness care to help you get healthy and stay healthy.
Our Front Desk Team will ask you a few questions regarding the nature of your visit and will set you up with an appointment. Please note, all therapy appointments will be conducted through TeleHealth.
We Make It Easy for You to Focus on You
- You do NOT need insurance to use SCC's Health and Wellness Services.
- We do not bill you or your insurance company. This means everything will stay extra confidential.
- Your medical information is kept private and confidential.
- If you need additional care or support like urgent care or a specialist, we can refer you to a low-cost, or local community provider.
Our Student Health Services
We offer teleHealth and in-person appointments with our college Medical Doctor on Mondays & Tuesdays. Call (714) 628-4773 to make an appointment. Our services include:
- If you have questions about a possible infection and need treatment
- Allergy & asthma consultations
- Birth control advice & prescriptions
- Pregnancy Testing
- Cold & flu consultations
- Eye care advice
- General health questions
- Nutrition advice
- Skin care/dermatology care consultations
- Smoking cessation assistance
- Confidential referrals to local low-cost providers
- And more!
Tests and Immunizations
- Tuberculosis (TB) Risk Assessment via telephone ($15.00 fee)
- STI Testing and Treatment: Results given by doctor during follow up appointment.
- Blood glucose (sugar) testing ($5.00 fee).
- For COVID Testing and Immunizations, please click here: COVID Testing & Immunizations
Your Emotional Well Being
SCC's therapists are available by live video-chat to help you adjust to college life, cope with personal challenges, and gain self-awareness through the appropriate services to meet your needs:
- Personal counseling
- Short-term therapy
- Extensive referral services
TelePsychology and the appropriate services can assist you with such life issues as:
- Academic pressures
- Anxiety or worries
- Cultural adjustment
- COVID concerns, fears, adjustment
- Death or loss
- Depression or despair
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Family and/or romantic/interpersonal relationships
- Identity issues
- Isolation and loneliness
- Self-esteem and confidence
- Substance abuse
- Suicide prevention
Call (714) 628-4773 to make a
telepsychology appointment today
24/7 Crisis Resources
- If you are in crisis and need immediate support and/or are having serious thoughts of hurting yourself or others, please call 911 or the OC Crisis Assessment Team at (866) 830-6011
- OC Crisis Phone Line: (877) 7-CRISIS or (877) 727-4747
- Crisis Text Line: Text “COURAGE" to 741741
During COVID-19 – Telehealth Services
*Psychological Services/Personal Counseling Appointments with a psychologist must be made by calling SCC's Student Health & Wellness Services at (714) 628-4773 and leaving a message with your name and phone number.
RESOURCES FOR CRISIS & ASSISTING THE EMOTIONALLY DISTRESSED STUDENT
Office: Building T, Room 102
Phone: (714) 628-4773
County of Orange
Medical Questions About COVID-19
Health Referral Line
Daily From 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Emergency Operations Center (EOC)
Public Information Hotline
Daily from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.