COVID-19: A message from Student Life & Leadership
Student Life Online Resources
In these turbulent times, Student Life & Leadership remains committed to serving the campus community and prioritizing the health, safety, and well being of all, student and employee alike. In order to better serve you with the most flexibility possible, below are some of the ways you can interact with Student Life staff in the coming weeks.
- Basecamp: For all current Associated Student Government (ASG) officers and club representatives, information will distributed through the SCCASG's Basecamp collaboration platform. Club representatives should share relevant information with their clubs in order to ensure the dispersal of information. Important announcements will also be sent by email.
- Email: Student Life staff are available to answer your questions by email.
- Phone: To contact Student Life & Leadership by phone, please call:
- Diana Casares: (714) 628-4710
- Rob Bustamante: (714) 628-4912
- Zoom Video Conferencing: The option to videoconference with a staff member is available. Please email a staff member to create an appointment. In addition, all regularly scheduled ASG and ICC meetings will be held on Zoom beginning Monday, March 23rd. Consult theZoom Guide for Students.pdf for directions on how to participate - the participation link for each Zoom meeting will be included on the meeting agenda. Hard copies of all meeting agendas will be posted on the bulletin board in front of SCC A-206, and are also available online from the "Associated Student Government Agendas and Minutes" tab on the sidebar of this page.
- In-Person: In person meetings are suspended until further notice. Please refer to the RSCCD web page for up to date information: www.rsccd.edu
- Additional Online Resources: Please visit this link for a list of online tools, resources and technology available to you.
For information regarding the COVID-19 Update
From the Vice President of Student Services
March 18, 2020-Update No. 1
This information is current as of 9 a.m.
Get Involved! Get Connected!
Fall 2020: *Currently under review. Check back again soon*
Click the links below for Registration Packets
ICC Club Registration (Spring 2020)
* New & Returning Club Packet deadline:
To Be Announced. No exceptions.
The Santiago Canyon College Inter-Club Council is a branch of the Associated Student Government. It is a governing body made-up of representatives from current active student organizations. ICC provides a forum for members of student organizations to share information about upcoming events, annual goals, and provides an opportunity for clubs to work together. ICC oversees an annual budget for ICC sponsored events and for funding requests by recognized and active student organizations to foster further student involvement and leadership development.
Fall 2019 Club Rush - InterClub Council - ICC
FALL 2019-2020 Executive Board Officers
ICC President: Daniela Nava
Vice President: Grace Harm
Secretary: Savannah Castellanos
Director of Public Relations: VACANT
Director of Fundraising: Jordan Ner
SPRING 2020 Inter-Club Council Representative Meetings are held every
Wednesday in E-203(TBD) from 4:30pm-5:30pm.
First SPRING 2020 meeting will be held Wednesday February 19th, 2020 in E-203 (TBD) from 4:30-5:30pm.
These are public meetings and all are encouraged to attend.
For additional information, please contact:
Office of Student Life and Leadership