Sign In

Frequently Asked Questions

​​​​How do I find a job on campus?
What is the unit requirement to work on campus at SCC?
  • Students are required to maintain a minimum of 6 college units, or be enrolled in approved Continuing Education courses during the fall and spring semesters. College units can be a combination of SCC, SAC, and Continuing Education courses to meet the unit requirement. College units cannot be combined with any other colleges.​​​
Is it possible to work in the same office/department I had last year?
  •  We do our best to place students in their previous assignment if it is possible.
Can I work two jobs simultaneously on campus at SCC?
  • No. One office/department​ at a time. 
When does my job assignment end?
  • All student employee job assignments end June 30th of each year.
  • It is up to your department supervisor to submit a “Return to Work Request" for your job assignment to continue on or after July 1st.

Note: Student employees are limited to 4 years or 8 semesters of employment at SCC. Student employment is interim or temporary in nature. Student employees are not meant to be ongoing or permanent workers of the District or to be utilized as replacements for regular classified positions.

May I select a job or department I would prefer?
  • You may request an area or position that you would prefer, but we cannot guarantee placement. Every attempt will be made to honor your request if available.
How do I change my name/address/email?
 How will I receive my paycheck?
  •  Students who choose to receive a paper check have 2 weeks to pick it up in-person at the Payroll Office each payday (10th of each month).

          Payroll Office: 2323 N. Broadway, Suite 403 Santa Ana CA 92706    (714) 480-7526

  • If at anytime you would like to switch to direct deposit, click on the link and follow the steps to setup direct deposit  → Direct Deposit 

Where do I turn in my timesheet?