1. Explore Majors and Universities:
a. Search for colleges that offer your major. Check to make sure the institution/university is accredited.
- College Source
- College Navigator
- Eureka - Click sign-up then enter Site Code: OJL3DHQ
- Assist - ASSIST is a computerized student-transfer information system that can be accessed
over the World Wide Web. It displays reports of how course credits earned at
one California college or university can be applied when transferred to another.
ASSIST is the official repository of articulation for California’s colleges
and universities and therefore provides the most accurate and up-to-date information
available about student transfer in California.
- Campus Explorer
- California College
2. CSU's & UC's
3. Private & Out of State Universities
- Association of Independent California Colleges and Universities (AICCU)
- California Colleges - Find out if private institutions/universities accept IGETC or GE Breadth coursework for transfer admission.
- WUE (Western Undergraduate Exchange) - Through WUE, students in Western States may enroll in participating two-year and four-year public college programs at a reduced tuition level; up to 150%. Check WUE website to see what states, institutions, and majors participate in WUE.
4. Explore different careers:
a. To schedule a counseling appointment call (714) 628-4800 or stop by D-106
6. Get your applications ready for deadlines