|About the Center|
The Transfer Success Center supports and guides students through the four-year university transfer process. We aim to empower all students, especially those underrepresented and disadvantaged, in achieving their transfer goals. Programs, services, and resources are provided to give comprehensive transfer information which will help students prepare for successful admission and transition to four-year institutions.
Our services include:
- General Transfer Advising
- Application Assistance
- 4-Year University Rep Appointments
- Campus Tours
- Transfer Fairs
- University Research
Sign Up for Transfer Updates
|Fall 2022 Office Hours|
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM-12:00 PM
- 1:00 PM-4:00 PM (Online appointments only)
November 21-23: Need application assistance?
- Drop-in available from 8am-6pm
- Phone available from 8am-6pm
- Live-chat/online support from 3pm-6pm
Note: Due to the upcoming November 30th CSU/UC application deadline and high demand for assistance, our appointments are very limited for the end of November.
Fall 2022 Office Closures
- Monday, September 5: HOLIDAY (Labor Day)
- Friday, November 11: HOLIDAY (Veterans Day)
- Friday, November 18: STAFF TRAINING
- Thursday, November 24 and Friday, November 25: HOLIDAY (Thanksgiving)