Sign In

Transcripts and Other Records

When transferring, it's critical that you submit official (sealed and stamped) college and high school transcripts, SAT or ACT test results, Advanced Placement (AP) test scores, College-Level Examination Program (CLEP), International Baccalaureate (IB) records, and other supporting documents to the university by their specified deadline. 

Even if you've already received an acceptance notice, universities may withdraw your admission if you don't provide all official records on time!

Some universities will request transcripts and related documents with your application, others will want them very soon after you apply, while others will wait until they have admitted you. In many cases, including most CSU campuses, you will need to send transcripts more than once. All schools will send you information about this process and/or post instructions on their web site or your student page (they will send you an ID and password), and we can assist you with this in the Transfer Center.


Transferring from SCC to another school:

Official transcripts from Santiago Canyon College can be ordered online through the SCC Admissions & Records Transcripts web page, or by visiting room E-101.

    • When requesting SCC transcripts to be sent to a college or university, you will need the mailing address for that institution and the specific office to which records should be sent. A list of addresses for our popular transfer destinations can be found here: Transcript Mailing Addresses
    • SCC cannot forward any transcripts, test scores, etc., from another institution or testing agency. 

To request official copies of SAT, AP, or CLEP scores, go to the College Board Students' page

To request official ACT scores, go to the ACT Test site

To request official IB records, go to the International Baccalaureate Students' page

To request your high school transcripts, you will need to contact the high school directly. Most high schools handle transcript orders for students who graduated within the past few years, but in some cases you may need to order records through the district office or a third-party site.


Coming to SCC from another school:

If you are coming to SCC from another college or university, simply request transcripts from your previous school(s), along with any necessary test reports such as official AP or CLEP scores. In many cases, records may be sent to SCC electronically, or they may be also sent by mail to our Admissions & Records Office in room E-101, 8045 E. Chapman Ave., Orange, CA 92869. Records may also be hand-carried to Admissions, or if you are already an admitted SCC student you may turn them in to a counselor when coming in for an appointment. For any transcripts, test scores, or other school records to be considered official, they must be sent via secure electronic method from the originating agency, or must arrive in an original, sealed envelope.


​ ​​​​