The following are institutions that provide either guaranteed admissions, priority consideration for admissions, and/or tuition discounts. If you would like to learn more please visit the Transfer Success Center in D-104 or call 714-628-4865.
|UC Irvine Master of Professional Accountancy Pathway Program (MPAc)|
- A 2+2+1 program for students to receive guaranteed admission into the UCI MPAc program if they complete prerequisite coursework while working on their bachelors degree. Does not guarantee admission to UCI as an undergrad.
|Southern New Hampshire University|
An agreement with SNHU makes it easier for students enrolled in select ADT programs to transfer to SNHU to complete their degree fully online at a discounted tuitition rate. Students who are able to transfer through this program will:
- Be guaranteed admission
- Be granted junior-level standing
- Can complete a similar Bachelor's degree with 60 units
Arizona State University
- Guaranteed admission if meeting specific requirements.
Historically Black College & Universities (HBCU)
- 35 HBCU institutions participate.
- California community college students who complete certain academic requirements are guaranteed transfer to a participating HBCU.
Honors Transfer Council of California (HTCC)
- Must complete the SCC Honors Program
- Multiple institutions participate. Partnership is either with the admissions office or with the institution's honors program. Agreement may offer guaranteed or priority consideration for admissions and/or other benefits. Please visit website for details.
University of Redlands
- Guaranteed admission if meeting specific requirements and 30% tuition discount for School of Business programs.