Upcoming Events Workshops, and Labs
October Fall 2021 CSU and UC Application Support
The Fall 2021 CSU Application is open for submissions from October 1st to November 30th. You can apply to any of the 23 CSU campuses on one central CSU Application. We will be hosting workshops for the CSU application weekly where you can see a live broadcast of how the application works, including an overview of every single section.
The Fall 2021 UC Application is open for submissions from November 1st to 30th, but you can work on it during the month of October as well. Much like the CSU Application, you can submit your application to any of the 9 UC campuses on one central UC Application. The key difference is that the UC Application includes essay questions. We can help with those, and the rest of the application. We will be hosting workshops for UC Application support as well during the Fall semester.
Visit our workshops page to see when we are hosting these sessions.
October 2020 Transfer Workshops*
*How do I register for workshops? Register using this Transfer Workshops link.
- Tuesday, October 13: Embry-Riddle Info Session, 2-3pm
- Tuesday, October 13: CSU/UC Application Q&A, 3-4pm
- Thursday, October 15: Northern Arizona University Info Session, 1-2pm
- Thursday, October 15: UC Personal Insight Questions, 4-5pm
- Saturday, October 17: CSU Application, 11am-12pm
- Monday, October 19: Hawaii Pacific Info Session, 11am-12pm
- Monday, October 19: CSU Application, 3-4pm
- Tuesday, October 20: Woodbury University Info Session, 2-3pm
- Monday, October 26: UC Berkeley Info Session, 1:30-3pm
- Tuesday, October 27: Academy of Art Info Session, 2-3pm
- Thursday, October 29: CSU Application, 11am-12pm
Application Filing Periods: UC, CSU, UC TAG
- September 1 -October 15, 2020: UC TAG Application - Fall 2021
- October 1 - November 30, 2020: Fall 2021 CSU Application
- November 1-30, 2020: Fall 2021 UC Application
- May 1-31, 2021: Winter and Spring 2022 UC TAG
- July 1-31, 2021: Winter 2022 and Spring 2022 UC Application
- August 1-31, 2021: Spring 2022 CSU Application
|Current Virtual Transfer Services|
A Message from the Santiago Canyon College Transfer Success Center regarding available online services and resources: Amid ongoing concern about the coronavirus (COVID-19), the Transfer Success Center’s top priority is the health, safety, and well-being of our students and staff. We are committed to being responsive and flexible to your needs.
- Live-Chat: We will be available to assist you via our online Live-Chat. You can login to the chat using your Canvas credentials. Virtual support and appointments will also be available through Cranium Cafe.
- Appointments: You can meet with a member of the transfer team virtually to ask your transfer questions or to get help with a specific transfer topic. Visit our Live-Chat page and click "Schedule Appointment" in order to secure your time slot.
- Email Updates: We will be sending out regular updates via email with transfer topics, workshop invites, rep appointments, and other important transfer information. You can subscribe to those emails using this MailChimp link.
- Texting Updates: We will be sending out text messages regularly. You can register texting @SCCTSC3 to the number 81010.
- Email Us Directly: You can ask us transfer questions by sending an email to either email@example.com or one of our transfer staff members. Find staff emails on our Transfer Success Center "Contact Us" page.
- Social Media: Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to see regular updates.
- Transfer Workshops: We are planning our future transfer workshops virtually using Zoom. Please contact us for more information regarding future workshops.
- University Representative Appointments: Representatives from local 4-year universities are planning to hold virtual appointments for SCC students. Please contact us for more information regarding these appointments.