|Welcome to Santiago Canyon College's Transfer Success Center|
|The SCC Transfer Success Center supports and guides students through the four-year university transfer process. We aim to empower all students, especially those underrepresented and disadvantaged, in achieving their transfer goals. Programs, services, and resources are provided to give comprehensive transfer information which will help students prepare for successful admission and transition to four-year institutions.|
Contact the Transfer Success Center
|Address:||8045 E. Chapman Ave, D-104, Orange, CA 92869|
|Email (Preferred):||email@example.com |
(*Please leave a voicemail or contact us using a method below)
Live-Chat Hours (Summer 2020)
- Monday-Thursday: 8:30 AM to 5 PM
- Friday: 9 AM to 1 PM
We will continue to offer appointments in the Transfer Success Center throughout the month of August and into the Fall 2020 semester. Click on the button below to be taken to the Cranium Cafe appointment scheduler.
Upcoming Events Workshops, and Labs
August 2020 Transfer Workshops
How do I register for workshops? Register using this Transfer Workshops link.
- Wednesday, August 5, 12-1pm: CSU Application Workshop
- Wednesday, August 5, 4-5pm: CSU Application Lab Time
- Thursday, August 6, 12-1pm: CSU Application Lab Time
- Thursday, August 6, 3-4pm: CSU Application Workshop
- Friday, August 7, 10-11am: CSU Application Lab Time
Application Filing Periods: UC, CSU, UC TAG*
- July 1-31, 2020: Winter 2021 and Spring 2021 UC Application
- August 1-31, 2020: Spring 2021 CSU Application
- September 1-30, 2020: UC TAG Application - Fall 2021
- October 1 - November 30, 2020: Fall 2021 CSU Application
- November 1-30, 2020: Fall 2021 UC Application
- May 1-31, 2021: Winter and Spring 2022 UC TAG
- July 1-31, 2020: Winter 2022 and Spring 2021 UC Application
*The TSC will be offering workshops weekly during the month of August and the Fall 2020 semester
|Current Virtual Transfer Services|
A Message from the Santiago Canyon College Transfer Success Center regarding available online services and resources: Amid ongoing concern about the coronavirus (COVID-19), the Transfer Success Center’s top priority is the health, safety, and well-being of our students and staff. We are committed to being responsive and flexible to your needs.
- Live-Chat: We will be available to assist you via our online Live-Chat. You can login to the chat using your Canvas credentials. Virtual support and appointments will also be available through Cranium Cafe.
- Appointments: You can meet with a member of the transfer team virtually to ask your transfer questions or to get help with a specific transfer topic. Visit our Live-Chat page and click "Schedule Appointment" in order to secure your time slot.
- Email Updates: We will be sending out regular updates via email with transfer topics, workshop invites, rep appointments, and other important transfer information. You can subscribe to those emails using this MailChimp link.
- Texting Updates: We will be sending out text messages regularly. You can register texting @SCCTSC3 to the number 81010.
- Email Us Directly: You can ask us transfer questions by sending an email to either firstname.lastname@example.org or one of our transfer staff members. Find staff emails on our Transfer Success Center "Contact Us" page.
- Social Media: Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to see regular updates.
- Transfer Workshops: We are planning our future transfer workshops virtually using Zoom. Please contact us for more information regarding future workshops.
- University Representative Appointments: Representatives from local 4-year universities are planning to hold virtual appointments for SCC students. Please contact us for more information regarding these appointments.
In addition to our services listed above, we provide important resources and links for students who have specific transfer-related questions, comments, or concerns. On our Resources and Downloads page, students will find information on the following:
- UC Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG Program)
- Associate Degrees for Transfer
- Articulation Agreements
- CSU Campuses
- UC Campuses
- University Transfer Agreements
- The CSU Application
- The UC Application
- The Common Application