CYBER SECURITY FOR MANAGERS
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Monday, October 5, 2020 - Friday, October 30, 2020
Cybersecurity issues are all around us and reach nearly every part of our business and work, from online banking and education to Facebook and Wi-Fi. Finally, you can get up to date on Cyber Security basics and fundamentals. Designed for non-technical managers, directors and others in the workplace, you will find out about threats and vulnerabilities, safeguards, common attacks, viruses, malware and spyware, disaster recover planning, Intrusion Detection/Prevention, basic security architecture, introductory forensics, and cyber-terrorism. At the end of this course, you will have the knowledge needed to practice safer computing and safeguard your business and work information.
What to Expect:
For each Unit:
- Readings are assigned for each day from the textbooks provided at registration.
- Have the option of accessing the online readings
- Listen to the audio presentation for the Unit and view the slides
- Have the option of taking a self-quiz to see how much you have learned
- Engage in written online discussion with your instructor and other participants
The content (readings, audio lectures, slides) and self-quizzes are accessible for the entire course, so you can work ahead, or go back and review again, at your convenience.
Participants are recommended to log into the course 2-3 days per week.
UGTOCLASS /Stan Waddell