Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Tuesday, September 8, 2020 - Friday, October 30, 2020
Businesses are turning to podcasting to grow their brand and connect with customers. People with a niche hobby are turning podcasts into a business. Podcasting is experiencing a rebirth as mobile devices are everywhere. The intimate nature of the audio medium allows potential clients to get to know who you are and determine if you are the kind of company with which they want to do business. Learn how to take your business or hobby and turn it into a podcast. This step-by-step class will take you from start to finish and cover the required elements needed to get your show online. Come to class with your idea and end with your show online for all to hear.
Upon completion of this course you will:
- Feel confident purchasing and setting up the right equipment for the show you want to run
- Discover what topics work for your business or personal goals
- Gain practical experience producing a podcast
- Know how to get your podcast out to a large audience
- Use your show to maximize your business marketing
- Learn how to make money from your podcast
Participants are recommended to log into the course 2-3 days per week.
UGOTCLASS /Matt Honsberger