COVID-19: A message from Student Life & Leadership
Student Life Online Resources
In these turbulent times, Student Life & Leadership remains committed to serving the campus community and prioritizing the health, safety, and well being of all, student and employee alike. In order to better serve you with the most flexibility possible, below are some of the ways you can interact with Student Life staff in the coming weeks.
- Basecamp: For all current Associated Student Government (ASG) officers and club representatives, information will distributed through the SCCASG's Basecamp collaboration platform. Club representatives should share relevant information with their clubs in order to ensure the dispersal of information. Important announcements will also be sent by email.
- Email: Student Life staff are available to answer your questions by email.
- Phone: To contact Student Life & Leadership by phone, please call:
- Diana Casares: (714) 628-4710
- Rob Bustamante: (714) 628-4912
- Zoom Video Conferencing: The option to videoconference with a staff member is available. Please email a staff member to create an appointment. In addition, all regularly scheduled ASG and ICC meetings will be held on Zoom beginning Monday, March 23rd. Consult theZoom Guide for Students.pdf for directions on how to participate - the participation link for each Zoom meeting will be included on the meeting agenda. Hard copies of all meeting agendas will be posted on the bulletin board in front of SCC A-206, and are also available online from the "Associated Student Government Agendas and Minutes" tab on the sidebar of this page.
- In-Person: In person meetings are suspended until further notice. Please refer to the RSCCD web page for up to date information: www.rsccd.edu
- Additional Online Resources: Please visit this link for a list of online tools, resources and technology available to you.
Get Involved! Get Connected!
Sign up above, to receive SCC student event notifications.
SCC Student Life & Leadership
The Office of Student Life & Leadership is committed to student leadership growth and development by providing leadership opportunities to demonstrate advocacy, integrity and cultural vitality of our diverse student population. Through these efforts student life seeks to empower students in becoming leaders through professional and social development while promoting purposeful connections to the SCC campus.
Developing capable and effective student leaders is our commitment! the Office of Student Life and Leadership strive to enrich a student's college life through leadership development program and activities within social and cultural awareness while collaborating with the campus community through meaningful experiences. This commitment ensures SCC student leaders will successfully demonstrate the necessary skills and abilities in becoming community leaders.
Student Success Outcomes (adopted from the University of Minnesota)
As a result of participation in Student Life and Leadership programs the successful Santiago Canyon College student will develop and demonstrate achievement in several areas: