Sign In

Tuition and Fees

Estimated Expenses for Admission

​A part of the international student admission process requires that F-1 visa applicants show sufficient funds to sponsor their education in the United States. For this reason, we require a bank certification letter to confirm the applicant has enough funds to cover the estimated expenses. To receive a Form I-20, a minimum of $23,852.00 must be shown to cover the annual estimated expenses. This amount will vary from the fees shown above as it is an estimation. This amount of $23,852 is not paid directly to the school but is used to estimate the total expenses one can expect to spend while studying at Santiago Canyon College for one year. 

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​The costs outlined below apply to international students in F-1 status.

F-1 students are required to enroll in a minimum of 12 units for each fall and spring semester.​ When students begin their studies in the summer session, they must enroll in a minimum of 6 units for the summer.

​Based on one academic year​​​​​ (24 units)​
​Non-Resident Tuition & Enrollment​ Fee
​$363.00 per unit​
​Books and Supplies
​one academic year
​Health Center Fee​​
​$19.00 per semester
​International Student Health Insurance (2021-2022)
​12-month coverage
($835.50 per 6-month coverage)
​Student Life and Leadership Fee
​$10.00 per semester (optional)
​SCC Student Representation Fee
​$2.00 per semester
​Parking Fee
​$30.00 per semester (optional)
​​Transportation Fee (semester bus pass)
$5.00 per semester​$10.00​
Living Expenses​

​Based on one academic year​​​
​Non-Resident Tuition
$3,450.00 per semester
​Books and Supplies
​one academic year
​International Student Health Insurance (2020-2021)​
​12-month coverage
($835.50 per 6-month coverage)​
​​Parking Fee
​$30.00 per semester (optional)
​​Transportation Fee (semester bus pass)​​​
$5.00 per semester​
Living Expenses​

* ​Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice. Tuition and fees reflected above are for the 2021/2022 academic year.

Payment Options

​​There are a few ways to pay ​​tuition.

Pay online by Credit Card. ​Log online to WebAdvisor at​. On the Student menu, click "Pay on My Account" found under 

Financial Information. A receipt will be emailed upon completion. In addition, view and print your "Registration Statement" to view your schedule and fees paid. 

Credit Cards Accepted​

payment options cc.PNG

Pay in person by cash, credit card, check, or money order. The Cashiers Office is located in the E-building in room E-102. 

Click here to view their website for details and hours of operation. 

To purchase international student health insurance.

​Visit​ to enroll online with a credit card, or you can visit the International Office on campus to obtain a paper enrollment form.

For questions about enrollment, contact Relation Insurance Services at 800-537-1777 (Monday-Friday, 8 am to 5 pm PST).

To purchase a parking permit.

Log online to WebAdvisor at On the Student menu, click "Purchase Parking Permits" found under User Account. 

A temporary parking permit is printable upon purchase. Print this permit to use while you wait for the official permit to arrive in the mail.

parking permit.PNG