Sign In
Graduating Students


 Advisement Sheets/Student Education Plan 

Petition to Graduate Forms

Other Graduation Forms

Degrees and Certificates FAQ

Who Should Submit a Petition?

  • Students who have completed at least 30 degree applicable units and working towards completing their degree an d/or certification should submit a petition to graduate.
  • Even if you do not wish to participate in commencement, you need to complete a petition to receive your degree and/or certification.

Where Should I Submit My Petition?

Graduation petitions are submitted to the Admissions Office.  The Admissions Office is located in the E-Building.

When Are Petition Forms Due?

Fall 2017Sept 15, 2017 ADT

Oct 13,  2017 all others

End of Mar 2018End of Apr 2018

Spring 2018

Feb 9, 2018 ADT

Mar 9, 2018 all others

End of Aug 2018

End of Sept 2018

Summer 2018

July 6, 2018

End of Oct 2018

End of Nov 2018

Fall 2018

Sept 14, 2018 ADT

Oct 12, 2018 all others

End of Mar 2019

End of Apr 2019

Spring 2019

Feb 8, 2019 ADT

Mar 8, 2019 all others

End of Aug 2019

End of Sept 2019


Submit your petition for graduation the semester prior to your final semester.
Petitions submitted after the deadline will be processed for the following semester. 

How Do I Get Help Completing a Petition?

For directions on how to complete a Petition, please view the following PowerPoint presentation:

How Do I Contact the Graduation Office?

Office: Graduation Office (E-101)
Hours: Mon-Thurs 8:00am to 5:00pm and Friday 10:00am-2:00pm
Phone: (714) 628-4852
Graduation Specialist: Tiffany Garbis